2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

12#
发表于 2013-1-16 10:42:45 |只看该作者
第三个人的回复:

Yifei, This is a strong image and reflects a very peaceful scene. The fog lends a mystical atmosphere to the mountainside and the lighting lends interest. 營n my opinion, I would agree with Guus and like to see a warmer white balance. 營 think that stronger greens would enhance the image.

Another suggestion I would make is to try recovering some shadow detail in the bottom left. I only suggest this because my eyes are drawn in a zig-zag across the scene (bottom left, bottom right, top-left horizon) than following the natural leading lines of the mountains (bottom right to top-left horizon.) If that patch wasn't as dark, I would not initially view that quadrant.

I would also suggest slightly decreasing the luminosity of the mountains in the midground as a slight increase in the white balance may case these regions to whiten undesirably

Overall, it is an excellent representation of a peaceful scene and a strong composition

场景很美,片子很牛。晨雾带来了神秘气息。他也同意第一个人想试试暖色调
然后就是左下角的暗部一定要处理一下,不然的话影响视觉引导。老外对于视觉中心、兴趣点、视觉引导这一块很重视,哪个地方不能太亮了抢夺主体的兴趣点啊什么的讨论的很多。国内讨论到这一步的太少了
再就是说我中间部分的亮度可以在调整一下,不然的话白平衡稍微一动可能就白的难看,这句话我没大完全看懂。
然后又夸奖了一句,片子本身还是很不错的

最后登录
2019-8-1
在线时间
2692 小时
注册时间
2010-12-2
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

13#
发表于 2013-1-16 11:32:15 |只看该作者
可以先别贴中文,鼓励大家看英文。其实一个领域里的词汇也就那么多,多看几个评论也就明白了。把中文贴上,老是不自觉地要看中文……

最后登录
2014-3-13
在线时间
189 小时
注册时间
2012-9-12
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

14#
发表于 2013-1-18 09:01:59 |只看该作者
咪咪的爹 发表于 2013-1-16 11:32
可以先别贴中文,鼓励大家看英文。其实一个领域里的词汇也就那么多,多看几个评论也就明白了。把中文贴上, ...

俺是自觉的看中文的好吧~~

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

15#
发表于 2013-1-18 21:03:38 |只看该作者
转几个个人觉得不错的讨论:
http://1x.com/#!/forum/photo-critique/34737
34737-fullsize.jpg

For me this one is about the movement of light across the image. I saw the bird as serendipitous and liked the fact that its wing position mirrored the shape of the hills to the left. I wonder though if there is too much variation and if the photo is in fact interesting or if it takes the viewer's eye to too man places. Looking forward to your thoughts!

Thanks in advance.

Phil

作者自我描述:当时在追逐光影的动态,鸟是偶尔看到的。很喜欢鸟翅膀的形状和左下角山谷形状的雷同。
担心的是画面是否元素太多,对观片者的兴趣点有干扰。

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

16#
发表于 2013-1-18 21:17:35 |只看该作者
Hi Phil,

Thank you for sharing this picture. I like the calm mood in it and the way you processed it with only little colour.

It is a nice feature to see the bird with the wing position mirroring the shape of the hills. I must admit that I only saw this similarity of the two shapes after I have read your explanation. Because of the difference in size the relation of the two is not so obvious that it would immediately draw the viewer's attention.

I think you are quite right with your question whether the picture takes the viewer's eye to too many places. To discover the similarity of the two shapes of the hills and the bird is one possibility to "read" the picture, but this takes the viewer's eyes along different lines than they would follow without paying attention to this similarity.

The picture has other potentials to attract and guide the eye. I like how the darkest areas at the bottom and the top from a wide frame that is supported by the format of the picture. Within the space between the dark foreground and the dark clouds there are interesting variations of light. On the right side the rays of light falling through the whole in the clouds are dominating the scene, and on the left side the bright area around the valley gives a couterweight to it. The viewer's eyes can keep wandering between the two sources of light and feel the space in between them.

Therefore I think in further processing the picture you have to make a choice which features you want to highlight. It would be possible to elaborate more the differentiation of the light situations by enhancing the contrast around the rays of light and maybe softening the effect of the bright cloud in the center which draws much attention by itself. If you want to take that path, you could even think of taking away the bird.

If you want to highlight the similarity between the two V-shapes, it would be necessary to diminish other attractions in the picture - but I am not sure whether this really would be possible with the given size of the bird.

Kind regards and good luck, Andreas

第一个人的回复:
喜欢照片沉静或者说凝重的气氛。喜欢作者把色彩简单化处理
鸟翅膀和山谷差距太大,观者很难把他俩建立联系。
很喜欢作者提出的兴趣点的讨论,鸟翅膀和山谷在不同的线上,观者很难立刻把他俩联系起来。
片子中有其他潜在的兴趣点。很喜欢上下两块细长的暗区,将画面处理成了宽幅。在这个宽幅之中,光线的变化很引人注目。在画面的右侧,倾泻而下的光线主宰了画面,而画面左侧山谷之上的亮区与之呼应,达到平衡。观者的眼光会在这两片区域之间变换,感到空间感。
然后他建议作者下个决心到底哪个区域要突出当做兴趣点。建议突出右侧的光束,精细制作光,加强对比。中间那朵亮云彩要弱化一下不然太抢眼球。如果是这个思路的话,甚至可以把鸟抹了去。
如果真要突出鸟翅膀和山谷的话,建议把其他元素大幅弱化处理。不过考虑到鸟这么小,这个思路真的很难

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

17#
发表于 2013-1-19 23:19:06 |只看该作者
Hello Phil,

I dig this kind of style - the various silhouettes give your photo stunning depth and the reduced color palette draws one's attention to the atmospheric light. What's more, I like how the dark area at the bottom and the threatening cloud at the top frame the picture.

Then again the cloud at the top might be a little too dark, it weighs heavily on the whole scene. Did you darken that part of the sky afterwards? In my mind, it should be lightend up a little bit; that would render the contours of the cloud visible, too.

I have to admit that I didn't see the correlation between the position of the wings and the form of the hills on the left hand side. Maybe you should have taken the photo a few seconds earlier when the bird was just north of that valley. (Of couse nothing prevents you from moving it now.)

I guess the image would gain a lot if there was some kind of "peak" - a striking hill or mountain, or a prominent ray of light. But I'm well aware that I make too great demands... ; )

Keep up the good work!
Johannes

第二个人的回复:
我喜欢这种风格。各种剪影的运用增加了作品的深度,弱化的色彩突出了光线的大气。同时也很喜欢上下两块暗部构成了宽幅。
但是画面上部的云层实在是太暗了,给整个画面都增加了重量,问作者是否是后期把这一块儿又压暗的。他觉得挺该把这一块再提亮一下,这样也可以让云彩的轮廓更明显。
他也没看出来鸟翅膀和山谷有联系,也许应该早拍几秒钟,这样鸟在山谷的正北边。当然现在把鸟移过去也没人拦着。
他觉得照片可以有很大提升空间,如果有更显眼的兴趣点,比如说山头,光束等等。也许是要求太高了吧

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间