深圳市聚福德实业发展有限公司 - U2影像网

标题: 给大家介绍一个学习交流摄影技术的好网站——1x.com [打印本页]

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-15 11:05:44     标题: 给大家介绍一个学习交流摄影技术的好网站——1x.com

1x.com
网址很简单,一个外国摄影网站,偏重创意与艺术性。

这个网站首先是一个美术馆,会员提交作品之后由专人审查,通过之后就收录在美术馆里,用于对外出售。这个标准非常之高,真正的好片子才能入选。不过不入选也没关系,上面好片子很多,只是多看看就会对我们很有帮助。
此外咱们还有大把的学习机会,这个网站还有另外还有两个非常好的版块,用来影友交流学习。

第一个就是"critique” ,评论版块。这个版块是有网友上传自己的片子,有其他网友来评论,指出优点和不足,大家共同进步。可贵的是,这个版块对于评论管理要求非常严,所有评论必须言之有物。首先要对片子做整体评价,指出优点和不足。然后说哪些地方有问题,为什么有问题,怎么改,这么改会对片子有哪些帮助,缺一不可。如果评论的不符合要求,就会被警告,甚至禁止浏览。另外一个规定就是如果自己想上传一张片子供大家评论,首先得在一周内先给别人的作品给出两个合格的评论。这种制度保证了大家的参与热情和评论深度,很多评论都是很有帮助的。可惜免费用户一周只能上传一张,而且好像还最多十张。

另一个版块是“Tutorials” ,指导版块。这个版块是已经被收录的作品的作者讲述拍摄心得的。拍摄想法,拍摄过程经历,作品立意,前期后期手段,以及要点总结等等都要详细的讲解。对我们非常有帮助。这个网站是很注重后期创意的,因此也有很多后期创意方法的介绍。是个学习的好地方。

当然唯一不爽的这是个英文网站,上起来就比较费劲。
这就需要大家群策群力,有条件的应有都去上面找点东西,翻译过来转贴在这里和大家分享。也可以把自己的作品贴上去让大家评论,把评论意见转帖过来,大家一起学习交流。大家共同努力,慢慢盖起高楼,争取把这个帖子打造成为E瞬间的又一个知识宝库。

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-15 11:09:12

我先来个抛砖引玉:
这是我上周上传的片子,七星台水墨卷。因为水平不够或者风格不符被拒了。
于是我把它转帖到了critique版块,听听大家的意见,地址在此:http://1x.com/#!/forum/photo-critique/34898
上传的时候字都打错了不少,我也不嫌丢人了:

Hello ereryone:

I took this picture near a small village in north China. This is a village far from cities, were the people still have an old life style, no sign of modern technology could be find here. I love such a nature style.

It was later summer, the vegetation was in the best time of the year. The photo was taken about 1 hour after sunrise. The morning fog and the baklight after sunrise make the layers of the mountains very beautiful, which is one of my favorite views. There are no other corlor but green in this view. So it is a little similar to the tradition chinese painting style.

I performed some contrast to enhance the layers in post processing. Low color temperature was performed to counteract the wram light of the morning sunlight. I tried to make the picture more like a tradition chinese ink painting style, with no complex colors.

I'd be very interested to hear what you think about this style, and if possible, how to improve it.

Thank you!

我对片子的背景介绍介绍大概是:
七星台生态很好,原始风格。日出之后一个小时的逆光,略微降低了色温呈现蓝绿色调,晨雾增加了层次,想弄成水墨卷风格。

图片附件: 1.jpg (2013-1-15 11:09:04, 133.81 KB) / 下载次数 0
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=ODk0NDc5fDBiYzZmNzQ4fDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-15 11:20:42

第一网友人给我的评论是:
Hi Yifei Wang, That's a nice image! I do like the many layers and the coloring of the layers. Some remarks: 1. coloring: the bleu-ish color temperature seem to fit OK. However, A warmer color tone can be nice too (and I would love to see it)! Some remarks: 2. horizontal cropping: to align with your "Chinese ink" look-and-feel, I suggest a strong horizontal look (cropping out the upper one third of the image). 3. vertical cropping: equally, a more vertical cropping should do the trick too (cropping out the half of the left-hand side and a vertical slice of the right-hand side). Whether you choose for the horizontal or vertical cropping is a matter of taste (although, I would love to see both versions and compare). 4. ND filtering: Did you attempted to bring out the sky some more (with a ND filter)? If I am correct, there are some clouds building up providing more depth in the image. All in all: well done! This must have been a really nice morning for you. Keep photographing (and displaying on 1x)! Best regards, Guus Vuijk/Photonmaps.

翻译过来意思是这样的:
片子不错,层次色调都不错(当然得先说点好的了,不然不礼貌)
四点问题可以讨论:
1. 冷色调固然还行,暖色调是不是更好
2.水平裁剪:为了像水墨卷,可以试着把上面三分之一裁了
3.垂直的裁剪:左边裁去一半,右边也裁去一丝,然后说了,裁剪只是个人眼光问题,随意来都行,只是他想看看裁剪后的效果
4.如果天上有云的话,加片ND(我估计是指的渐变不是灰镜),把天空也拍进来试试
然后又说了点好的,说你那天早晨真是大了

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-15 11:33:30

第二位网友回复的更多:
Wang,
This is a beautiful scene and a great capture.  The gentle layering of fog in the valley is compelling.  Overall the scene is serene and contemplative; a quiet scene is what comes to mind.  There are a few post processing techniques you may want to try to see if you like the result.

This image may be a good candidate for a black and white conversion.  This is so since there is little detail in the green foliage nor in the blueish clouds.  Making the entire scene cohesive as a black and white might be very appealing.  Working with adding or removing contrast in the black and white will be necessary to determine what works best.

Prior to the B&W conversion I suggest working the dark area in the lower left of the scene to determine whether there is any detail to be found in that area; reveal it if possible.  I could resist the urge to crop that dark area out, since there is a good compositional balance in the overall scene as currently cropped, so if there is no detail to be revealed in the dark area, so be it.

At the other end of the scale, there is appealing gentle tone in the upper right hand section of the image; the gentle blue tone.  I suggest attempting to work the upper portion of the image to reduce the brightness to match that in the upper right corner, since as we go to the left in the upper portion of the image the sky becomes progressively more over exposed.  Localized burning and then a slight bit of gradient may serve you well working this area to recover some tonality.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful scene.
Gene

翻译如下:
场景很美,片子不错,晨雾和层次很好。片子的整体感觉宁静,让人若有所思的。
然后是一些后期处理技巧,推荐我尝试一下:

这个片子转成黑白或许会不错,因为青山和晨雾都不是细节很多的,转成黑白或许会很有趣
在处理黑白之前,先要看一下左下角的暗部是否能找出足够的细节,如果有的话就提亮出来。即使没有细节了,也不要把它裁了,因为现在的构图画面整体平衡感就很好。
画面右上角的影调色调不错,但是左上角过曝了,可以试着压暗一下。先局部压暗一下,再拉个斜渐变。

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-15 11:35:44

目前为止是受到了这两个评论,再有的话我会继续转过来。过一阵有时间,我也会把其他作品的评论或者优秀作品的拍摄指导也选一部分转过来。大家不妨也帮我评价一下这张片子,看看是咱们评得好,还是老外们评得好
作者: 初晗    时间: 2013-1-15 12:00:13

作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-1-15 12:31:14

不得不说,鬼子分析观察的很细致,真认真!应该学习!!!必须学习!!!  希望苏菲能把这个帖子持续下去,我们打不开1X,就指望你了。
作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-15 19:45:14

看了讨论之后重新把片子整了一下:

图片附件: “DSC_3565”为智能对象-3.jpg (2013-1-15 19:44:56, 110.31 KB) / 下载次数 13
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=ODk1MDk1fDViNzc0ZGY3fDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 红烧脚丫    时间: 2013-1-15 19:57:56

颜色咋感觉有点偏紫?
作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-15 19:59:40

红烧脚丫 发表于 2013-1-15 19:57
颜色咋感觉有点偏紫?

上一个我觉得太绿了,这个就改了改
这样其实更通透,但是我目前还处于眼花状态,也看不出来那样更好了

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-16 10:36:08

仁者乐山 发表于 2013-1-15 19:59
上一个我觉得太绿了,这个就改了改
这样其实更通透,但是我目前还处于眼花状态,也看不出来那样更好了

现在看也觉得色调又多了,晚上回家改过来去

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-16 10:42:45

第三个人的回复:

Yifei, This is a strong image and reflects a very peaceful scene. The fog lends a mystical atmosphere to the mountainside and the lighting lends interest. 營n my opinion, I would agree with Guus and like to see a warmer white balance. 營 think that stronger greens would enhance the image.

Another suggestion I would make is to try recovering some shadow detail in the bottom left. I only suggest this because my eyes are drawn in a zig-zag across the scene (bottom left, bottom right, top-left horizon) than following the natural leading lines of the mountains (bottom right to top-left horizon.) If that patch wasn't as dark, I would not initially view that quadrant.

I would also suggest slightly decreasing the luminosity of the mountains in the midground as a slight increase in the white balance may case these regions to whiten undesirably

Overall, it is an excellent representation of a peaceful scene and a strong composition

场景很美,片子很牛。晨雾带来了神秘气息。他也同意第一个人想试试暖色调
然后就是左下角的暗部一定要处理一下,不然的话影响视觉引导。老外对于视觉中心、兴趣点、视觉引导这一块很重视,哪个地方不能太亮了抢夺主体的兴趣点啊什么的讨论的很多。国内讨论到这一步的太少了
再就是说我中间部分的亮度可以在调整一下,不然的话白平衡稍微一动可能就白的难看,这句话我没大完全看懂。
然后又夸奖了一句,片子本身还是很不错的

作者: 咪咪的爹    时间: 2013-1-16 11:32:15

可以先别贴中文,鼓励大家看英文。其实一个领域里的词汇也就那么多,多看几个评论也就明白了。把中文贴上,老是不自觉地要看中文……
作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-1-18 09:01:59

咪咪的爹 发表于 2013-1-16 11:32
可以先别贴中文,鼓励大家看英文。其实一个领域里的词汇也就那么多,多看几个评论也就明白了。把中文贴上, ...

俺是自觉的看中文的好吧~~

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-18 21:03:38

转几个个人觉得不错的讨论:
http://1x.com/#!/forum/photo-critique/34737
34737-fullsize.jpg

For me this one is about the movement of light across the image. I saw the bird as serendipitous and liked the fact that its wing position mirrored the shape of the hills to the left. I wonder though if there is too much variation and if the photo is in fact interesting or if it takes the viewer's eye to too man places. Looking forward to your thoughts!

Thanks in advance.

Phil

作者自我描述:当时在追逐光影的动态,鸟是偶尔看到的。很喜欢鸟翅膀的形状和左下角山谷形状的雷同。
担心的是画面是否元素太多,对观片者的兴趣点有干扰。

图片附件: 34737-fullsize.jpg (2013-1-18 20:46:33, 151.1 KB) / 下载次数 4
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=ODk4NTU1fDI4MDQ2NzFifDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-18 21:17:35

Hi Phil,

Thank you for sharing this picture. I like the calm mood in it and the way you processed it with only little colour.

It is a nice feature to see the bird with the wing position mirroring the shape of the hills. I must admit that I only saw this similarity of the two shapes after I have read your explanation. Because of the difference in size the relation of the two is not so obvious that it would immediately draw the viewer's attention.

I think you are quite right with your question whether the picture takes the viewer's eye to too many places. To discover the similarity of the two shapes of the hills and the bird is one possibility to "read" the picture, but this takes the viewer's eyes along different lines than they would follow without paying attention to this similarity.

The picture has other potentials to attract and guide the eye. I like how the darkest areas at the bottom and the top from a wide frame that is supported by the format of the picture. Within the space between the dark foreground and the dark clouds there are interesting variations of light. On the right side the rays of light falling through the whole in the clouds are dominating the scene, and on the left side the bright area around the valley gives a couterweight to it. The viewer's eyes can keep wandering between the two sources of light and feel the space in between them.

Therefore I think in further processing the picture you have to make a choice which features you want to highlight. It would be possible to elaborate more the differentiation of the light situations by enhancing the contrast around the rays of light and maybe softening the effect of the bright cloud in the center which draws much attention by itself. If you want to take that path, you could even think of taking away the bird.

If you want to highlight the similarity between the two V-shapes, it would be necessary to diminish other attractions in the picture - but I am not sure whether this really would be possible with the given size of the bird.

Kind regards and good luck, Andreas

第一个人的回复:
喜欢照片沉静或者说凝重的气氛。喜欢作者把色彩简单化处理
鸟翅膀和山谷差距太大,观者很难把他俩建立联系。
很喜欢作者提出的兴趣点的讨论,鸟翅膀和山谷在不同的线上,观者很难立刻把他俩联系起来。
片子中有其他潜在的兴趣点。很喜欢上下两块细长的暗区,将画面处理成了宽幅。在这个宽幅之中,光线的变化很引人注目。在画面的右侧,倾泻而下的光线主宰了画面,而画面左侧山谷之上的亮区与之呼应,达到平衡。观者的眼光会在这两片区域之间变换,感到空间感。
然后他建议作者下个决心到底哪个区域要突出当做兴趣点。建议突出右侧的光束,精细制作光,加强对比。中间那朵亮云彩要弱化一下不然太抢眼球。如果是这个思路的话,甚至可以把鸟抹了去。
如果真要突出鸟翅膀和山谷的话,建议把其他元素大幅弱化处理。不过考虑到鸟这么小,这个思路真的很难

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-19 23:19:06

Hello Phil,

I dig this kind of style - the various silhouettes give your photo stunning depth and the reduced color palette draws one's attention to the atmospheric light. What's more, I like how the dark area at the bottom and the threatening cloud at the top frame the picture.

Then again the cloud at the top might be a little too dark, it weighs heavily on the whole scene. Did you darken that part of the sky afterwards? In my mind, it should be lightend up a little bit; that would render the contours of the cloud visible, too.

I have to admit that I didn't see the correlation between the position of the wings and the form of the hills on the left hand side. Maybe you should have taken the photo a few seconds earlier when the bird was just north of that valley. (Of couse nothing prevents you from moving it now.)

I guess the image would gain a lot if there was some kind of "peak" - a striking hill or mountain, or a prominent ray of light. But I'm well aware that I make too great demands... ; )

Keep up the good work!
Johannes

第二个人的回复:
我喜欢这种风格。各种剪影的运用增加了作品的深度,弱化的色彩突出了光线的大气。同时也很喜欢上下两块暗部构成了宽幅。
但是画面上部的云层实在是太暗了,给整个画面都增加了重量,问作者是否是后期把这一块儿又压暗的。他觉得挺该把这一块再提亮一下,这样也可以让云彩的轮廓更明显。
他也没看出来鸟翅膀和山谷有联系,也许应该早拍几秒钟,这样鸟在山谷的正北边。当然现在把鸟移过去也没人拦着。
他觉得照片可以有很大提升空间,如果有更显眼的兴趣点,比如说山头,光束等等。也许是要求太高了吧

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-21 16:06:32

我的第二张片子也被网站的艺术馆拒啦
已经转投到critique板块正在等意见
大家也都帮我评评吧,跟老外比比谁评得好
也可以下载了重新裁剪后期再贴上来
需要的话找我要raw

图片附件: 1.jpg (2013-1-21 16:05:56, 238.3 KB) / 下载次数 6
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTAxNDgxfDBmZjFlMWJifDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 红烧脚丫    时间: 2013-1-21 17:03:05

找苏菲要了源文件,后期了一下

DSC_2759_60_61_hdu.jpg

说说我的意见
首先我不喜欢加了反向渐变这种半截山是黑的,最后这张后期就是将上半部分山体提亮了一档
当然不用渐变肯定就会有另外一个问题,就是太阳太亮了,d7000只能包围3张
不过看苏菲的设置,三张片子分别是-1,-2.3,+0.3ev,其实才+-1.3ev
我觉得开始拍摄时可以手动设置曝光值,包围之后换一个曝光值再包围一次,就可以人工得到6张包围曝光了

不说拍摄前期,从构图上来说,我觉得太阳和官营的云雾是亮点,但是现在两个视觉兴趣点有点分散
如果有更短一点焦距拍摄的画面,我觉得让太阳往画面中间走走,效果也许会更好一些,就是让太阳出现在左上的33位置,晨雾出现在右下的33位置

图片附件: DSC_2759_60_61_hdu.jpg (2013-1-21 16:58:15, 185.63 KB) / 下载次数 9
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTAxNTk4fDgxMmY2Njg3fDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-22 19:50:55

感谢脚丫的精彩点评,获益良多!
脚丫对于曝光处理的细致是群里数得着的,出手果然不同凡响
作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-22 19:57:03

看看网站上的老外们怎么说的吧:
First off, let me say that this photo really appeals to me and gives me a nice, warm feeling. Having said that, I would like to point out the following, that in my opinion, is missing or 'a bit off':- The sun is, at least on my screen, burnt out. It's so bright that it steals too much of the attention as well and it has a green-ish halo.

- I'd like to see the mountain / forest below the sun a bit brighter. Maybe open up the shadows a bit and tone down the rays of light coming down on it.

- Lastly, I think I'd, personally, woud've cropped a cm from the bottom and up.

Overall a really nice picture in my eyes! Well done!

首先,照片很吸引我,让我有美好的温暖的感觉。然后,照片中有以下缺点不足:
第一,太阳过曝了,太夺人眼球,而且还有圈绿的光晕。
其次,太阳下面的山体太暗了,应该提亮出一些细节来,太阳光芒也可以适当压暗点
最后,个人意见,上下各裁剪一厘米

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-22 20:13:35

Yifei:

A lovely scene, to be sure.  Your composition strikes me as a little busy, yet, paradoxically,  the lower right and left corners seem to contribute little to the graphical statement of the image.  Especially since the sunlight illuminates the lower right corner,  the emptiness there is pronounced.  Perhaps a slight crop using the same aspect ratio and starting in the upper left corner could bring the image back in balance.

The color is a bit overdone in my estimation.  The saturation is too strong and the blue of the shadowed area looks unnatural.  I'd recommend scaling back the color in these respects.  Your image is beautiful enough without needing to push the color past the natural ambiance.  If you shot this in RAW, consider pulling back on the highlights around the sun just to reduce the halo effect.  

It would have been nice if the sky cooperated with more dynamic clouds, but you get what you get.  This is a wonderful spot you found and I hope you can get back to shoot some more.

非常好的场景,但是构图太复杂了,看的时候眼睛会顾此失彼,左下角和右下角对照片却没啥贡献。尤其是右下角被太阳一照亮,更显得空了。建议进行裁剪,保留长宽比,下部和右边各裁掉一些。
色彩太过了。饱和度太高,阴影下的蓝色看着不自然。不如把饱和度调低一些。画面已经够美了,不需要把颜色调这么过。既然是raw拍的,那么把太阳周围的高光再压一下吧,减轻一下光晕。
如果天空配合一些动态的云彩,画面的效果会非常棒。但是拍到啥就是啥了。这是你的点,希望能在回去拍更多

作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-1-23 10:00:28

第一张片子的看点在色调和层次,我个人更喜欢第一张的色调,你重新调整以后的反而觉得有重,这个环境是想给人一种淡雅清新的感觉,重了以后,有点乌云压力那种感觉了。以第一张为基础,再清淡一点为好,尤其是右边这几处山尖。
我更主要的是觉得这张片子的布局不太合理,刚才讲了,看点是色调和层次,层次来说,右边这片的层次分明,比较美观,片子的左边则没有多少层次和东西,但是片子现在左边占据的空间比较大,在空间分布上,重心往右边一侧偏的比较厉害,画面不平衡,也使得右边层次表现的视觉焦点被分散了。在拍摄的时候,我想我可能会机器往右转一点,主要表现层次好的这部分。后期裁剪的话,我个人的看法也是尽力舍弃左边,让层次好的这一部分再靠近中间一些,使目力集中,片子也平衡一些,左边留出一点内容能表现出环境就可以了。
作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-1-23 10:12:47

如果画面比例不改变,还真不大好裁剪,我把比例稍微改动了一点,尽力压了一块天空,这个天上没什么东西,我觉得留个出气就可以了。 110904vghtjzl2l2uulc2s.jpg

图片附件: 110904vghtjzl2l2uulc2s.jpg (2013-1-23 10:12:35, 311.75 KB) / 下载次数 2
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTA0MzE5fDk1NTM1YTAzfDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-23 10:49:26

然管眼光就是好啊
一剪子下去片子好看多了
作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-1-23 10:49:29

第二张片子,怎么后期我就不点评了,你就是给我RAW我也后期不出来,尤其你还是尼康的RAW,我就用DPP比较熟悉。我同样是感觉这张也分散,拍摄的时候不一定非得拍进太阳来啊,这个太阳太抢了,这种角度的光线就很漂亮了,片子的视觉焦点也是村子,我会选择这样: 165815ezjejij6ep1bcjtm.jpg

图片附件: 165815ezjejij6ep1bcjtm.jpg (2013-1-23 10:49:16, 312.68 KB) / 下载次数 0
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTA0MzgwfGJlOTExZmQ5fDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-1-23 10:54:10

另外,角度顶着侧逆光,片子有点泛白光,显得不大透,要是拍的时候,找个伞把相机遮住,多少能改善一点吧。
作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-23 11:04:25

然荻 发表于 2013-1-23 10:49
第二张片子,怎么后期我就不点评了,你就是给我RAW我也后期不出来,尤其你还是尼康的RAW,我就用DPP比较熟悉 ...

感谢然管费心点评
这样右边是不是也去一点好?太空了吧?

作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-1-23 11:12:51

仁者乐山 发表于 2013-1-23 11:04
感谢然管费心点评
这样右边是不是也去一点好?太空了吧?

对对~~右边和上边再裁进去一点,让这个光束有从左上往右下贯穿的感觉。

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-23 11:15:40

继续来吧
第二张日出的片子好像挺对老外的眼,点评的很多,翻译的那个累啊

Yifei,
This is such a beautiful capture! As a novice, I'm finding it hard to find potiental improvements. I love the haze, how it's bright where the sun rays hit, and then darker because parts of the village are still in the shadows. My favourite section of this entire image is at the mountains in the background and how they're different shades of warm pinks and oranges. My eye went right to the centre of the image, and it's a very pleasing and peaceful atmosphere.

As I study it more, the things I'd maybe work on would be the bottom left corner, and brighten it up just a little bit. It looks too dark compared to the rest of the image. The blues and purples in the shadows - as I do like them - could maybe be a little less saturated, and perhaps you could shift the blue hues to bluish-green and see how it turns out? I feel it could help those sections blend in more, still enhancing the shadows, but not distracting from other parts of the image.

片子很棒,作为新手,我很难指出片子如何在提高。喜欢被光束打亮山谷里的薄雾,以及明暗的对比。最喜欢的部分是背景的群山,各式各样的暖色调和层次。看片子的第一眼,我的目光集中在了画面的中部,非常美好宁静的氛围。
需要改进的地方可能是画面的左下部,稍微提亮一点就行。跟换面的其余部分比较起来,这里太暗了。阴影里的蓝紫色调应该也可以在淡一点。也可以试着把蓝色调调的暖一些看看如何。这样可以改进一下暗部,又不至于影响其他重点部分

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-23 11:48:41

这个人因为点评不详细不符合要求,被管理员熊了一顿,这是按要求修改后的:

Hello Robert, Yifei,

sorry for my poor English. And sorry, there was nothing I could say to improve image of the "village" to which Yifei refers in his introduction. There is a sense of warmness in the sunny party and coolness in the shadows, a sense of waking up (in the light) and still asleep (in the dark part of the vally). The mist evokes a feeling of early morning coolness, but the warm light and the sunrays let me know that there is heat to come.

I have nothing to add to this image, it's great.

I only saw a second image without the "village", which you get, when you completely crop off the lower part with the buildings. Then you get a wonderful landscape image. With only the mountains. This is of course not a critique I know. This is just an observation.

The round sun is a round sun. This is meant as a positive critique. I have often seen suns overexposed and melting with overexposed cloud into irregular blots, that destroy the sky and the complety image. The exposure in this image is very good. The sun looks like the sun, but there is also sufficient light on the rest of the scene.

他的英语也不太好。抱歉无法说出如何改进照片中的村庄。眼光下很温暖,阴影下感觉很冷。阳光下感觉正在苏醒,阴影下仍在沉睡。晨雾增加了清晨的凉意。但是光束让我感觉到温暖正在到来。
我只有一个建议,进行大的裁剪,放弃村庄,只要上部的群山,这样就得到了另一张不错的风光片。
然后又提了提太阳光晕的问题

作者: 雪碧爱可乐    时间: 2013-1-23 22:42:41

学习啊,跟着苏菲、脚丫等学了不少东西,继续学
作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-24 17:36:13

I feel that this is a beautiful image, one of the nicest landscapes that I have ever seen. I love the lighting and the effect of the sun rays is outstanding. The colors, for me, are beautiful and I would be thrilled to have taken such a wonderful photograph. To improve this image, I might crop out some of the foreground and bring greater focus on the sun and mountains.

感觉这是很美的画面,见过的最美的风光之一。
光束的感觉非常棒。色彩也好,拍这么张片子肯定很激动
改进建议:把前景裁掉一些,多把注意力集中到太阳和山上

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-24 17:41:04

Greetings Yifei,
Excellent photo! I myself am a lover and pursuer of sunrays as well, always looking for that perfect shot. My thoughts on this photo... Well, the sky and the sun are my main concerns. When I see the sky, I think it has been too subdued. If the sky was more "true" to reality I might like it even more. Also, the lens flare/sunburst coming out of the sun is distracting -- I feel like it's too prominent. Perhaps you stopped down a large amount in order to achieve this? I would like to see a similar shot but with a larger aperture to lessen the lens flare.

A little bit of lens flare could work here, but the amount you have here is too much for my tastes.

Great capture !
Banan

非常棒的片子!我也是太阳光束的喜好者和追随者,总是在追逐这样的瞬间。我对片子的看法,天空和太阳是个问题,天空被压得太厉害了,太阳的光束太扎眼。也许可以把光圈放大一些,不要这些星芒。光斑也太多了些。

作者: 雪碧爱可乐    时间: 2013-1-24 22:18:13

又看一遍,对一张片子的反复斟酌,可能是提高的捷径。
作者: 咪咪的爹    时间: 2013-1-25 20:47:08

按照大家意见更改的结果怎么样?
作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-31 21:14:16

传到critique的第三张片子:
http://1x.com/#!/forum/photo-critique/35051
前年秋天七星台的老片子了

图片附件: 4.jpg (2013-1-31 22:03:07, 317.7 KB) / 下载次数 3
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTEyODkyfGRmNTMzNWMyfDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-31 21:27:34

Hi Yifei,

Whew! A great shot indeed with an abundance of atmosphere. You were wondering about colour temperature and tone and I must say that these colours do not work for me I'm afraid. They do not work for me because I feel they have gone too far and do not mix well with each other at these levels of saturation. For example you have russet pastel in the far background, reminiscent of a fifties feel, that mixes with a fluorescent glow of green in the fore-ground (foliage tool in Nik?). I would love to see the original colours or even this converted to BW to get an idea of where it could go.

The truth is that colour is so subjective that it is hard to critique. I do not have the original and so the colour attachment is by no means a "solution" but rather an idea of colours that work a little more closely together. Again this is just my opinion.

I've also attached the BW as when I did so I really noticed the antenna for the first time and don't wonder if you were able to re-shoot you might consider making a little more of it as a focal point in the shot, especially in BW. It seemed to lend a more historic feel to the hide-away village in the valley.

All the best

片子很有气氛!
但是色彩不是我的菜。色彩太过,而且混乱,组合的不好。举例说,背景的山是褐色的,有怀旧风,前景又是绿色发光的很有生气。
我没见过原片,不知道色彩怎么弄才好,这样虽不是最佳,总也是个办法。
我也试着转成黑白了。然后看到了远处还有个天线。下次拍片可以试着把它当做兴趣点,可以增加世外桃源的历史感
我怎么觉得这哥们说的这么不知所云呢

图片附件: 41.jpg (2013-1-31 21:27:27, 312.09 KB) / 下载次数 5
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTEyNzkwfGJhNzEyMzdifDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

图片附件: 42.jpg (2013-1-31 21:26:58, 342.66 KB) / 下载次数 6
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTEyNzg5fDVhYzU0MmM1fDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-31 21:36:59

Hi Yifei,

Thanks for sharing this shot. It seems as if after a very long time I am seeing a photo, which is probably not been edited heavily in an attempt to make it look perfect .....but came straight out of the camera, showing exactly what the mood was as the photographer saw it while taking the picture.  I love such photos.

I can see you preferred more saturated colours. I thought a little less saturation may have helped.

My suggestions to enhance the beauty of your already beautiful photograph ...are ..

1) I can see a winding road on the left ...if possible I'd have tried to use that road as "leading line" to reach the village in my composition.

2) I am missing a foreground interest. If nothing else is available, I would have shot the picture through some overhanging branches of any tree was close to where you were when you took the photo and created a natural frame through which the viewer would have seen the village. This would have added perspective ...a sense of depth and distance.

You already took care of aspects like ...

1) Having several layers showing within your composition ...which makes the picture interesting.

4) Showing a "pattern" of trees sticking out of the mist ...I like that.

Great shot !!!

Regards

Devdutt

很久没看到原片了,大家都是下重手后期,其实还是原片好,片子饱和度高了,可以降一降
我的建议是:
第一,村头的小路可否利用一下作为引导线
第二,没前景太单一,要是有个树枝啥的当做前景做个画框,可以增加层次感和深度
已经做得不错的地方:
1.远山的层次
2.炊烟上的树梢,看上去很棒

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-31 21:42:07

Hi Yifei,
What a great moment, fantastic atmosphere and depth. Nice shot indeed.

Even though it may work in colour, perhaps a bit less saturation on those greens, as soon as I saw this I imagined it in b&w. Matt爀xample above sure confirms it, at least for me. It makes it much more dramatic and interesting. It also helps to mask out some of the more distracting elements such us the building at the bottom or the huge metal爀lectric爐ower.

Good job.

Carlos

片子不错,气氛很棒,有深度
彩色或许不错,但是绿色等等的饱和度可以减减
我一看到片子,先想着他变成黑白什么样,黑白会更生动,一楼的黑白处理和我不谋而合
还有一些元素会扰乱兴趣点,比如铁塔和最下面的房子

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-31 21:46:36

This is a very interesting image and shows the village and a very delightful way. the image has the potential to be a much more Paul full image with more impact though. There is a photo attached to this document with an example of what I would do with this in Photoshop with the layers palette attached.1. use the shadow highlight adjustment to try and pull more detail out of the fog.
2. added a noise reduction layer to help smooth out the mist and the hillsides.
3. then I converted the image to a black-and-white image whenever you're in doubt about the color this is the easiest solution and usually the most dramatic.
Let me know if you have found this helpful

片子不错,村子的样子很喜人。
片子很有潜力,附件是我对片子的处理:
1、运用阴影高光从炊烟中提取更多细节
2、对炊烟和山坡进行降噪处理
3、转成黑白。当你对色彩没有把握的时候,这招最管用

图片附件: 43.jpg (2013-1-31 21:47:18, 183.34 KB) / 下载次数 0
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTEyODgwfDI0YzQ3NGVlfDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-31 21:57:14

This is a wonderful photo, and Dave's black and white version above shows that it can be a dynamite photo.營 love things that take me someplace unknown, and this scene is so rustic and ordinary. The saturation, though, is a problem for me.

I can't think of another way to crop, even though I agree that the bottom strip needs something. I'm not sure what it needs, but you can't cut it off because you need the road and the tops of the mountains to make the picture work. I'm assuming you haven't cropped it already.

Have fun processing your photo.

非常棒的片子,前面那哥们的黑白处理证明了片子可以非常好
我喜欢可以带我体验未知领域的事物,这个场景非常的有田园风。但是饱和度确实太高了
底部缺点东西,但是我也不知道怎么裁剪

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-1-31 22:02:39

Hi Yifei,

the photo is great as it is right now, and can only get better!

I agree with almost everybody before me, that saturation is a problem here, it is overdone by far. Since You have captured morning fog in the village, I would prefer more soft and natural colors to mix them with white fog.

Framing is ok for me, as You have quite important elements both in the top (mountains) and bottom (road and fields) of it.

I would definately try to boost contrast in mountais-sky part. Of course if You decide to go bw, You can increase contrast in all photo. I think both bw and color versions work very well. The color in my opinion should go towards mild and natural colors symbolizing peaceful nature, while bw photo can go opposite direction - to become dramatic and full of strong contrasts.

my congrats!
Adam

片子很棒
楼上的意见我基本都同意。饱和度太高了
炊烟和晨雾应该配一点柔和的颜色
画幅ok上部的山下部的小路和农田都不能再裁了
群山和天空的部分还可以加饱和度,如果转黑白的话,整体加就行。
我觉得黑白彩色都行,彩色的话,得是自然温和的色彩,对应着宁静的气氛,而黑白则是强烈的对比和层次

作者: 红山树    时间: 2013-1-31 22:26:24

作者: 天边无云    时间: 2013-1-31 23:29:06

受益匪浅,后一张转成黑白更有韵味,下部裁剪掉小路那一块为好。个人感觉哈。
苏菲还可以不断更新,有一些老外的照片你认为有值得学习探讨的也可以不断转帖过来。
作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-2-6 17:24:34

天边无云 发表于 2013-1-31 23:29
受益匪浅,后一张转成黑白更有韵味,下部裁剪掉小路那一块为好。个人感觉哈。
苏菲还可以不断更新,有一些 ...

感谢云姐支持
最下面的部分确实亮点不多,采取也可,但是裁去的话,就变成了村子和远山各占画面二分之一,分庭抗礼了。
而留下的话,村子是主体,有近景有背景,画面更均衡一些。
老外的那些东西,有时间我一定多转几个过来,不过翻译挺费时间的,一时半会儿也弄不了这么多。我尽量吧

作者: 仁者乐山    时间: 2013-2-6 17:44:57

Thank you for the original! And again, what a lovely shot... it starts to remind me of some of the classic landscapes of the renaissance... I have attached my interpretation of colour. I have also added an image showing the colour palette in my interpretation next to the colour palette of your one here. The colour palettes were made from selecting a range of extreme colours through the image varying from the deep warm colours to the lighter cool colours. The idea is that if you perform an extreme colour selection anywhere on the image, that colour should fall pretty close to one of your palette colours.

I personally feel that your palette is not quite as harmonious and that the gradation of colour is not as smooth. This leads to a jarring effect on the eyes as you bounce around the image from one colour to the next without a gradual change.

The main thing is that I try not to change the colours of the original, but only enhance them. I do this by using the vibrance tool in photoshop along with the selective colour adjustment tool. I then added in a blur layer to help soften the image.

Hope this helps!

感谢提供原始图像。片子确实很棒,让我想起了文艺复兴时期的经典风光作品。
我根据我个人的理解,处理了一下色彩,效果是这样的:
5264-F.jpg
我还将我们俩后期的片子放在一起做了个比较,并在画面中提取颜色,从最暗最暖的色调到最亮最冷的色调放在一起做成了调色板进行比较。
5265-F.jpg
你的原作的调色板就不够和谐,色彩不是平滑的渐变而是跳变,这样一来画面就会很刺眼,很杂乱。
而我后期的重点是不要改变原作的色彩,只是加强一下他们。我在ps中运用的是“自然饱和度”工具,还有“可选颜色”工具。随后,我叠加了一个模糊过后的图层,用来实现柔化效果

图片附件: 5265-F.jpg (2013-2-6 17:40:19, 261.9 KB) / 下载次数 8
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTE5NjgxfDg0NjM4MWY4fDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

图片附件: 5264-F.jpg (2013-2-6 17:34:12, 455.97 KB) / 下载次数 8
http://www.199u2.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=OTE5NjgwfDU0MTM5ODVhfDE3MTYwMzg1OTJ8MHww

作者: 咪咪的爹    时间: 2013-2-6 17:53:02

嗯,受益匪浅!
作者: 威龙雄虎    时间: 2013-2-6 18:46:16

跟着苏菲学习,英文不行,听苏菲讲,拿现成的。
作者: 威龙雄虎    时间: 2013-2-6 18:48:58

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/cat/585/display/29038879 这个德国网站不错
作者: 然荻    时间: 2013-2-17 14:30:06

这张我是觉得色彩饱和和对比都太高了,41楼这个转成黑白的看着舒服多了。

欢迎光临 深圳市聚福德实业发展有限公司 - U2影像网 (http://www.199u2.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2